Join us for IGED Jr. on November 9th, 2018 at the UMKC Atterbury Student Success Center. IGED Jr. will introduce girls in grades 6-8 in to engineering disciplines through a keynote speaker, hands on activities and partnering with an engineer in the Kansas City community for the day. The student and mentor registration closes Friday, October 12th.
IGED Jr 2018 DetailsWhen: Friday, November 8, 2018 from 8AM - 2PM
(Click here to add to your calendar!)
Where: UMKC Atterbury Success Center
Schedule: IGED Jr 2018 Tentative Schedule
Keynote Speaker: Robin Stubenhofer, Vice President of Engineering, Honeywell FM&T
Click here to learn more about Robin!
For Mentors & Volunteers:***IGED Jr. Mentor & Volunteer signups have closed! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or inquiries!***
We thank you in advance for your efforts in inspiring the next generation of engineers!
If you would like to mentor or volunteer for IGED Jr 2018, please fill out the Mentor/Volunteer Registration Form here.
For Students & Educators:
***IGED Jr. signups have closed! Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or inquiries!***
- If you are a student interested in registering for IGED Jr., you can sign up online: Online Registration for Students
- Or, if you would like to mail in the registration form, please download and print the following PDFs:
- If you are interested in learning about our SWE Next club, take a look at this flyer: SWE Next Flyer
- If you are interested in registering your students for IGED Jr, there are two methods to do so listed below. At this time, payment must either be cash or check and needs to be mailed to the address listed below by October 12th in order for your student's registration to be completed.
Attn: Student Coordinator
P.O. Box 7346
Overland Park, KS 66207
- We would also like to invite one faculty member per school to attend the event at no charge. Each additional faculty member will need to pay a fee of $20. Teachers can register here: https://www.
If you have any questions about IGED Jr., please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is made possible by a Program Development Grant with the Society of Women Engineers through a generous donation from the ExxonMobil Foundation.